Free delivery when you spend £50 or more!
Throughout this statement we may use the terms ‘we’ and ‘us’ which refers to Lūna Gifts. If we use the word ‘Site’ this is referring to lunagifts.co.uk
How you can contact us:
40 Commercial Street,
What data we collect from you:
When purchasing an item from the store personal data will be collected. This information includes, your name, delivery and billing address, date of birth, email address and phone number and credit card information. You may provide us with more information if you subscribe to our emails and include more data, if you are in store and mention more data through conversation and when you follow us on social media, enter competitions and if you are reporting an issue.
When following us on social media this will locate your location from mobile device to show where are posts are reaching. Our website also gathers page views and certain searches you have used to locate the item.
What we do with your information:
When you purchase an item we will use the data you have provided so we can ship to the correct address and deliver to the correct person. If you have subscribed to our emails then we will provide you with information about certain items that are new in store that may relate to your previous purchases.
Your rights under the GDPR are as follows;
· To be informed: we must provide a privacy notice which should contain transparent information of how we process your data.
· Right to access your information: you are entitled to know what information we hold about you and the reasons why.
· Rectification of your data: if you think we are holding incorrect information on you, you may request that these details are updated.
· Erasing your data: you can request for your details to be deleted, in line with the data protection legislation.
· Restrict the processing of your data: you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
· Data portability: you have the right to request a copy of the data you have provided us, in a format that is reusable.
· Object to processing your data: you have the right to object to us processing your data for customer profiling or marketing.
· Automatic decision making and profiling: you have a right to object to us using your data in automated marketing and profiling.
Cookies are small (often encrypted) text files placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognise a particular device or browser. There are several types of cookies:
· Session cookies: expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
· Persistent cookies: are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
· First-party cookies: are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time in order to preserve your settings (e.g., while on our site).
· Third-party cookies: are placed in your browser by a website, or domain, that is not the website or domain that you are currently visiting. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website this would be a third-party cook